Jump to content
L2OFF.GE - ქართული Lineage II სერვერების კომპლექსი
Sign in to follow this  
YeahThePro

QA level 80+

Recommended Posts

Yo, make QA level 80+ so clans can actually attend it with their mains and have some GOOD pvp and not this pointless and dumb 40 level pewpew crap. That ain't fun or motivating at all. I know people who are carebears and pve whores will disagree with this suggestion, but this is a mid-rate npc buff/mana potion PVP server. There's plenty of things you can pve for, don't make epics one of them! Epics are meant for pvp. 

Baium: Decrease respawn from 5 days to 3. 

That also benefits the server. How ? -> More 80+ level pvps = More fraps material = More videos & sooner uploaded on youtube = more advertisment = more players joining

People joined by just watching my stream doing quests and farming. Imagine if people watch actual pvp with multiple small sides here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, YeahThePro said:

Yo, make QA level 80+ so clans can actually attend it with their mains and have some GOOD pvp and not this pointless and dumb 40 level pewpew crap. That ain't fun or motivating at all. I know people who are carebears and pve whores will disagree with this suggestion, but this is a mid-rate npc buff/mana potion PVP server. There's plenty of things you can pve for, don't make epics one of them! Epics are meant for pvp. 

Baium: Decrease respawn from 5 days to 3. 

That also benefits the server. How ? -> More 80+ level pvps = More fraps material = More videos & sooner uploaded on youtube = more advertisment = more players joining

People joined by just watching my stream doing quests and farming. Imagine if people watch actual pvp with multiple small sides here. 

Have u seen lvl 40 pvp battles on our server in ant nest? Ant nest is battle zone, trust me now there is biggest fun on every AQ spawn. Every one (about 3-4 Clans) will agree about that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Administrator said:

Have u seen lvl 40 pvp battles on our server in ant nest? Ant nest is battle zone, trust me now there is biggest fun on every AQ spawn. Every one (about 3-4 Clans) will agree about that. 

There is 40 level pvp yes, I know. I watched it. It's boring. We need daily 80+ level pvp and that is something your server lacks. 40 level pvp requires little to none skill. Let people pvp for QA with their MAIN CHARACTERS. What's the problem with that ? We are farming gear and levelling to pvp for 1 baium every 5 days and 1 dragon every 10 days ? That's boring and will lead to people quitting the server due to severe boredom.

There's 0 people at HB, FOG, IT, stakato or any high level farm zone. This is honestly boring. We need 80+ level pvp before people start quitting.  Many people are already complaining about this. I want people to stay so we can pvp and have fun on this server. My intentions are good. 

Think of the big picture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Server have 3 days open and you want pvp at 80+? LOL. This server is slow to lvl up players, and if you need like 50kk to get Full A, another 70kk for sub class or 1 day doing quest, and another 30kk to get 3 class... And lvl again all subs to 75... You wont see any hard pvp 80+ till server star with siegues and more.

And about to put QA lvl 80 zone it's even a worst idea, cuz an organizated clan can easily farm focus QA, result = quitting ppl. A low server retail normally have better life than 1 week full gear and star pvp, like all H5 Java servers

Edited by pableitor
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, pableitor said:

Server have 3 days open and you want pvp at 80+? LOL. This server is slow to lvl up players, and if you need like 50kk to get Full A, another 70kk for sub class or 1 day doing quest, and another 30kk to get 3 class... And lvl again all subs to 75... You wont see any hard pvp 80+ till server star with siegues and more.

And about to put QA lvl 80 zone it's even a worst idea, cuz an organizated clan can easily farm focus QA, result = quitting ppl. A low server retail normally have better life than 1 week full gear and star pvp, like all H5 Java servers

my party already has 84-83 level chars with 2-3 subs leveled. We're not even gracia players and we have no clue about farm zones. I don't know why you guys are so slow, we don't even play that much.

Interlude CP too strong for gracia players ? :D

An organized clan can make 40 level chars and DEMOLISH any ignorant plebs who think they can outsmart big clans. your point is completely invalid. Whoever wants 40 level QA is just a pve whore without a life that care about pixels/jewels more than having fun pvp-ing. You guys are not playing retail or low-rate server. You're playing high rate mana pot npc server. Also, I wish admin made pvp zone chimera spot so we could laugh at all those gracia players dying all over there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, YeahThePro said:

my party already has 84-83 level chars with 2-3 subs leveled. We're not even gracia players and we have no clue about farm zones. I don't know why you guys are so slow, we don't even play that much.

Interlude CP too strong for gracia players ? :D

An organized clan can make 40 level chars and DEMOLISH any ignorant plebs who think they can outsmart big clans. your point is completely invalid. Whoever wants 40 level QA is just a pve whore without a life that care about pixels/jewels more than having fun pvp-ing. You guys are not playing retail or low-rate server. You're playing high rate mana pot npc server. Also, I wish admin made pvp zone chimera spot so we could laugh at all those gracia players dying all over there. 

 

On 2/19/2018 at 6:04 AM, YeahThePro said:

Yo, make QA level 80+ so clans can actually attend it with their mains and have some GOOD pvp and not this pointless and dumb 40 level pewpew crap. That ain't fun or motivating at all. I know people who are carebears and pve whores will disagree with this suggestion, but this is a mid-rate npc buff/mana potion PVP server. There's plenty of things you can pve for, don't make epics one of them! Epics are meant for pvp. 

Baium: Decrease respawn from 5 days to 3. 

That also benefits the server. How ? -> More 80+ level pvps = More fraps material = More videos & sooner uploaded on youtube = more advertisment = more players joining

People joined by just watching my stream doing quests and farming. Imagine if people watch actual pvp with multiple small sides here. 

Hello.

I am not a slow player, my farming char is not any low level, and I can for surely verify pableitor's Clan did not get the last AQ if that's what you think so "just a pve whore without a life that care about pixels/jewels" is not just rude but also invalid, he just supports how AQ is meant to be along with the Admins. AQ is a low level boss, it's totally different than those other bosses, a different experience with different tactics and skills to use. Making it 80+ will just make it like all the other bosses and ruin it's uniqueness.

If you want level 80+ PvP just wait for other Epics or other Events, or simply PvP at known visited zones, the Admins made sure no high levels can interrupt and change the AQ game, Players supported it, and as you can see in this whole topic you are the only who wants it otherwise.

I have to confess it's impossible for your Clan or mine at this point to take an AQ, maybe will change in future, and probably that's what you are on about, because there's huge zergs of Georgian Clans who of course get members as most of new players are Georgians and almost never from other countries, but that doesn't mean it will be fixed by changing the whole system of AQ just so you and me can contest it, it will be fixed if some more International players join, or if you make some merges/alliances, or if you make very strong AQ chars (there is a way to do that, not just enchanting, I know some secrets about that), etc., but definitely not by changing how stuff works.

As for the "benefits the server" part, the current AQ benefits the Server as well, go check out ForceMaster1's stream and you will understand what I mean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, BOSS said:

 

Hello.

I am not a slow player, my farming char is not any low level, and I can for surely verify pableitor's Clan did not get the last AQ if that's what you think so "just a pve whore without a life that care about pixels/jewels" is not just rude but also invalid, he just supports how AQ is meant to be along with the Admins. AQ is a low level boss, it's totally different than those other bosses, a different experience with different tactics and skills to use. Making it 80+ will just make it like all the other bosses and ruin it's uniqueness.

If you want level 80+ PvP just wait for other Epics or other Events, or simply PvP at known visited zones, the Admins made sure no high levels can interrupt and change the AQ game, Players supported it, and as you can see in this whole topic you are the only who wants it otherwise.

I have to confess it's impossible for your Clan or mine at this point to take an AQ, maybe will change in future, and probably that's what you are on about, because there's huge zergs of Georgian Clans who of course get members as most of new players are Georgians and almost never from other countries, but that doesn't mean it will be fixed by changing the whole system of AQ just so you and me can contest it, it will be fixed if some more International players join, or if you make some merges/alliances, or if you make very strong AQ chars (there is a way to do that, not just enchanting, I know some secrets about that), etc., but definitely not by changing how stuff works.

As for the "benefits the server" part, the current AQ benefits the Server as well, go check out ForceMaster1's stream and you will understand what I mean.

i dont care about stacking QA in my party. I care about pve-ing for 1 week with 0 pvp. Where's the pvp ? We don't need full gear to fight. People already quitting because all they do is kill mobs in empty farming zones. It's prime time now and chimera spot had only my group free farming for 3-4 hours and 1 solo titan that we killed and never came back with any group. 

My point is that admin should force some pvp on this server. It is so boring now just pve-ing. I hope every clan shows up at baium tomorrow so we can actually pvp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hb is not actual on epilogue, as there is other better spots to farm, also if you wont 80+ pvp, go on nb rb and try to take nobless, we have made all epic rbs teritory as AQ and also nb rb teritory as PVP zone, aq resp is 22+2 hour, and nb rb resp is every 12 hours. So u want pvp? Go on nb rb than every 12 hours to have 80+ pvp, than on AQ every 24 hours. There a pvp zone. And also players trying to farm fast not to have much pvp as its olympiad time and everyone wants to be nb as fast as possible to become a hero. So u wanted pvp and there is a pvp on nb rb every 12 hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, [GM] Lucas said:

Hb is not actual on epilogue, as there is other better spots to farm, also if you wont 80+ pvp, go on nb rb and try to take nobless, we have made all epic rbs teritory as AQ and also nb rb teritory as PVP zone, aq resp is 22+2 hour, and nb rb resp is every 12 hours. So u want pvp? Go on nb rb than every 12 hours to have 80+ pvp, than on AQ every 24 hours. There a pvp zone. And also players trying to farm fast not to have much pvp as its olympiad time and everyone wants to be nb as fast as possible to become a hero. So u wanted pvp and there is a pvp on nb rb every 12 hours.

we will check barakiel tomorrow and see if there's actual pvp there. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...