L2OFF.GE - ქართული Lineage II სერვერების კომპლექსი
Sign in to follow this  
BOSS

About Bishops

I was wondering about Bishops, we all know it's hard as Bishop to farm so is there any locations where our BPs can farm? Or they need to make Titans first? 

Maybe like Anomic Foundry which is good location on some Servers if its modified the right way.

EDIT: Of course there will be activities where they can farm with Clan or for example some RBs or Delusion, etc. but I am talking about when they want to solo farm.

Edited by BOSS

15 minutes ago, BOSS said:

I was wondering about Bishops, we all know it's hard as Bishop to farm so is there any locations where our BPs can farm? Or they need to make Titans first? 

Maybe like Anomic Foundry which is good location on some Servers if its modified the right way.

EDIT: Of course there will be activities where they can farm with Clan or for example some RBs or Delusion, etc. but I am talking about when they want to solo farm.

About Anomic foundry: There is everything retail/not modfied.
As u know BP-s ar not designed for solo farms. but if there is need they can farm solo in pagan temple

45 minutes ago, Administrator said:

About Anomic foundry: There is everything retail/not modfied.
As u know BP-s ar not designed for solo farms. but if there is need they can farm solo in pagan temple

Yes, everyone can achieve more if working with team and we will help them from our Clan as much as we can if they deserve there's no doubt about that but they can't always depend on someone else about everything there will be times where they need to do stuff alone so I guess the way is to make a second farm char like Warlord or Titan.

15 minutes ago, Pippeli said:

Bishop can farm anywhere like nukers with inquisitor...

Bishops will NEVER be able to farm like Nukers with their Inquisitor, there is a huge damage difference between the two classes.

Edited by BOSS

i hope you guys keep everything as much as "retail" as possible :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rider said:

Yes, our main principle is too keep everything as "Retail" as it possible... When i was playing as BP, i was always making farm bot, for example mage or something like that... Because of that BP can't farm like Nuker this doesn't means that server must be modified i think... It's Lineage II  mechanics... And i think in which Const party is bishop party must help him/her to make easy life for BP.

Anyway there are many other locations like Pagan Temple where Support can farm...

30 minutes ago, Rider said:

20 minutes ago, Administrator said:

Yes, our main principle is too keep everything as "Retail" as it possible... When i was playing as BP, i was always making farm bot, for example mage or something like that... Because of that BP can't farm like Nuker this doesn't means that server must be modified i think... It's Lineage II  mechanics... And i think in which Const party is bishop party must help him/her to make easy life for BP.

All I made this topic for is to ask if they farm by themselves (regardless of Clan help) they need to make another character or there is some features about them on this Server, I didn't say it must be modified or anything, I didn't say we won't help them as a Clan if they deserve, don't get me wrong it's only 1 question and as you can see by my words below I got it.

38 minutes ago, BOSS said:

so I guess the way is to make a second farm char like Warlord or Titan.

Yes, as we haven't changed anything on official platfrom, and as we support server as it meant to be this means that Support class needs some second char for farm... :)

• Like 1

I didnt test expierencie from RB, but perphaps It could be the best way to level supports players? At least till 80 lvl

Edited by pableitor

I think that on x50 server it is not so hard, I will say it is easy to lvl up even supports like bp and sws bd

17 minutes ago, [GM] Lucas said:

I think that on x50 server it is not so hard, I will say it is easy to lvl up even supports like bp and sws bd

Yes I agree with Lucas, it will be pretty easy till 79 and then it just needs some time to be done, nothing too hard especially with 300% Vitality and maybe EXP +50% Rune.

The problem might be on farm with BPs but they will make an altchar and be fine or Clan will help them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this