L2OFF.GE - ქართული Lineage II სერვერების კომპლექსი
Sign in to follow this  
pableitor

HellBound little help

I dont want to make a cry post, it's just i'm boring to playing alone, as spanish player, and server is 99% georgian, it's hard as hell to get Dynasty weapons, Cuz only 1-2 weapons can get by spoil, Drop choise it's absurd with 0.01-0.2% drop. So what other option i have with A grade, and please dont tell me you can Craft S grade and then go Giant cave, if you believe you can kill there alone with S grade and fast, just go(i tested on OBT)

So thinking about what to do, and looking at forums, we have 2 quest.

-Gracia quest: Impossible as solo.

-Hellbound Caravan Quest: I just watch a video guide and i thought, ok let's try. After killing a tons of Caravans moobs to get 30 Mark of betrayal, and hard killing Scorpions playing with 2 account, finally get my 2nd certificate (and it's bugged Cuz you can buy orichalcum, adamantine, Leonard, and HellBound potion, and you can only buy potion). But i think, ok dont worry just go try killing chimeras to get Life force, and when finally get 1, i realized, i need 56 Life force and 14 Contaminated Life force, Next things i do: close Game, deck flip and cry on my bed xDD.

Just seriously the server look like 10x rate or lower, moobs are ridiculous strong, and for that i have more than 1 day off from server, think if writting this post or just giving up. Before leave 100% i want to ask for one thing: It's possible to add at shop Contaminated Life Force and Life Force for adena?.

Edited by pableitor

Pableitor before you added this post u could check supply shop :)

And also I think any Georgian Clan will take you if you ask them, maybe all of them dont know English but they will play with you and help you, For example join Whitelotus.

That's happen when you dont play more than 24h hahaha, thx, i Will give a few more hours xD

• Like 1

On 2/23/2018 at 12:55 AM, [GM] Lucas said:

And also I think any Georgian Clan will take you if you ask them, maybe all of them dont know English but they will play with you and help you, For example join Whitelotus.

That's pretty much the logic here and even Admins support it as it seems. I know this is probably not the right topic to say this but that's how things are. 

All people are joining the Georgian Clans and no chance for the Internationals, I started on this Server with almost 2 parties (you can ask the people of the 1st day of Server we had parties full of people and couldn't invite more) and now all left because "any Georgian Clan will take you if you ask them" so it became impossible for us to play even if we have some very experienced players but if you stay with 1-2 parties while other Clans become more and more by inviting anyone else, no matter how much experience you have if it's like 1-2 parties vs 100 Georgians on first bosses the experience of each individual won't even count and it will be all about member numbers.

On 2/23/2018 at 12:36 AM, pableitor said:

and server is 99% georgian

I am not saying you, GMs, wanted this or you done it 100% on purpose, but it seems you people support that logic, same as the GE Clan Leaders, so the results are like this, as pableitor says the ideal of INT people believing it's a server who "is 99% georgian". Of course, it's not VERY bad, because Georgians like the Server as it seems and there's no need for lots of Internationals, but I thought things will be different. I'm happy for your Server cause last time I checked it seemed pretty populated, you guys are good people and deserve success, but you could have had more than this and I am just sharing my thoughts I am not trying to be extremely negative or anything.

Edited by BOSS

Hi boss, I understand you. We have tried to invite more players from diferrent countries, but as you said 99% are georgians. We also tring now to get more international players. Thanks Boss

BOSS you can make ally with some Georgian clans, u don't need to fight against 100 Georgian, you can ask to make ally..

a

Edited by BOSS

Sign in to follow this